Friday, February 27, 2009

Whats Up With That?

A teenage daughter cam to him one evening and said
Dad, can I use the car tonight
Her father replied
The car is not here
The daughter confused said,
what do you mean where did it go?
I don't know responded her father
I let a man borrow it.
In dismay she said well who is he?
Her father said
I don't know
The daughter was confuse ad feeling her father had lost his mind asked
I dont understand when will he bring it back?
What if he wrecks it or something?
The father said
Mary you seem to be awfully concerned about my car.
She said
DUH Dad its our only car.
The father said
Well you are my only good daughter
She laughed and said
Dad I am you only daughter
He said exactly

You know how you get aggravated when I want to know about your dates.
What you are wearing
who you are going with
what time you will be home
where you are going

If the family car is this important to you
how much more do you think I worry when I do not know where you are
who you are with and what time you will be home

A car can always be replaced
But you my dear are a one of a kind.

No comments: