Tuesday, July 6, 2010

When God Seems Far Away Check your Compass

There was once a couple on a long trip to see their children. As long trips go you have alot of time to talk. The wife broke the silence and asked. Why dont you hold me like you did when we were dating. We were so close. The husband looked at her as she was leaning on the passenger door. He said Honey I am in the same place I have always been. My love is no different, You are the one who moved.


I find when I let my relationship with God becomes casual.In that moment It seems like there is no devine ear listening & no voice speaking to my soul. In this I realize it is me who moved and I am far far away from him. If I immerse myself in the scriptures the distance seems to narrow and my spirituality seems to return and I see his hand, hear his voice and feel his peace in my life.

No comments: